The 872 Sponsoring Committee is maintained by parents ( current and past cadets) and community volunteers.
The Sponsoring Committee maintains a partnership with the squadron officers some of our duties include:
- promoting the activities of the squadron to the community;
- fundraising and managing funds for activities not supported financially by the Canadian Forces; and
- ensuring that cadets are evaluated and treated fairly.
- providing accommodation for cadet training and activities;
- providing transport when not available from DND for local training exercises;
- screening and registering all volunteers in accordance with ACL policies.
We welcome new volunteers. Yearly elections are held for the sponsorship committee. Learn more on how you can get involved and review our charter.