Please click the links below for the Tag Day Cadet and Drivers Schedules. Please check them often over the rest of the week as the schedule will likely be adjusted.
The Tag Day Form can be downloaded here. Tag Day is this weekend Oct 19, 20, 21st.
- Friday night you are to arrive at RJ Motors (34 Edgewater Street, Kanata, ON, K2L 1V8) no later than 5:30 pm and you will be back at RJ Motors ready for pickup by your parents by 9:30 pm (21:30)
- Parents Please DO NOT feed the cadets. It is a nice gesture to buy food for them however many of our cadets have allergies and there are concerns over safety.
- Saturday and Sunday both you are to arrive at RJ Motors (34 Edgewater Street, Kanata, ON, K2L 1V8) no later than 11:30 am and you will be back at RJ Motors ready for pickup by your parents by 4:30 pm (16:30)
- Please note that lunch WILL NOT be provided only a snack will be provided so please eat lunch or dinner before you arrive for your shift.
- Please stick to this schedule as a lot of work goes into organization of this and last minute changes are difficult to accommodate! If you have an emergency and cannot make a shift please notify our Tag Day coordinator Corina Gold ASAP at 613-219-0943 or email@example.com.
- THIS IS A MANDATORY EVENT if you have a schedule shift and cannot make it you MUST contact the Tag Day coordinator or Capt Boudreau with a valid excuse.
Drivers please remember there is a meeting on Wednesday Night the 17th of October at A.Y. Jackson in the Pit at 6:45pm. Please try to be there we need you to fill out paper work and we need your Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance.