- The following is a list of the 872 Sqn Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program (YLP) participants for this year. The list also includes two Cadets on the Stand-by list.
- Selection priority has been given to Seniors. All those at the Sgt, FSgt and WO ranks who signed-up have been selected. The FCpls whose name is on the list were selected based on signing-in priority, stated in another way, the six first FCpls to sign-in were selected. The number of participants must be kept at 16 in order to assure that each participant gets enough speaking time.
- The YLP will be held over eight Monday nights from 1900hrs to 2100hrs at A. Y. Jackson High School: starting on Monday 26 Feb and ending on Monday 16 April.
- Administrative details. The Participant Handbook will be distributed at the first meeting but each participant must bring paper and pencil / pen. Dress for the YLP is school attendance clothing. There is no cost for the YLP.
- The YLP Coordinator this year will be Patricia VanderLann from the CONTEXT Toastmasters Club at Bell’s Corners.
- Questions should be directed to CI Pelletier at 613-721-3819 or at
firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Wednesday evening parade.
Toastmasters YLP Participants list 2018